The panel of juries and strategic partners appointed for the awards shortlist nominees based on publicly available information, recommendations, research reports and past accolades. The nominees shortlisted will be notified by the secretariat for next steps.
Individuals and companies qualifying the criteria may also submit official nomination to participate in the awards. Nomination forms can be obtained by contacting the Secretariat, or downloaded at the link below.
- All companies and individuals with a registered business address in any parts of Asia.
- Programs nominated for the CSR category must have measured results, complete report, and a fair level of promotion and awareness of program to the public.
- Nominees for the Leadership category must achieve a minimum sales turnover required of the respective categories:
- Industry Champion: min. US$300M
- Asia's Most Influential Companies: min. US$200M
- Asia's Best Performing Companies: min. US$80M
- Asia's Leading SMEs: min. US$10M
- Asia's Most Promising SMEs: min. US$2M
- Entrepreneur/Woman/Young Entrepreneur of the Year: by invitation only
- Eminent Leaders in Asia: by invitation only
- Outstanding Leaders in Asia: US$50 M
*Turnover is an average benchmark only
Note: The financial requirement may be reviewed and/or relaxed by the Organizer for certain industries and circumstances.