Two leading Indian companies were awarded ACES for their leadership in sustainability, corporate social responsibility, eco consciousness, and community care at the third annual Asia Corporate Excellence and Sustainability Awards (ACES) in Singapore.
- TATA Consultancy Services (TCS) named Industry Champions in the Leadership category.
- India’s Vedanta Limited named as ‘Top Companies to Work for in Asia’.
- Eleven Indian companies nominated among 185 Asian businesses for ACES 2016 awards.
- TCS has strong global footprint in over 45 countries with a workforce of over 350,000 employees working in the IT industry.
- TCS’ mission statement stresses its aims to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services, it noted.
- The staff turnaround/attrition rate at Vedanta, at 5.38 per cent, is lower than the industry average due to numerous measures and policies for both attracting and retaining the talent.
- The Asia Corporate Excellence & Sustainability Awards (ACES) reward successful companies and individuals in Asia across two main domains as
- Corporate social responsibility.
- Recognize services and achievements of, both large and small Asian businesses, for contributions to their communities and the world.
- ACES provides companies and its leaders a platform to learn, build connections, and exchange new ideas on Asia’s best practices for sustainable growth.
Read more at: https://www.examrace.com/Current-Affairs/NEWS-Tata-Consultancy-and-Vedanta-Wins-ACES-Awards.htm
Copyright © www.www.examrace.com