SMEs and Leading Corporate Houses Across Asia Come Together at the Inaugural Asia Corporate Excellence and Sustainability (ACES) Awards 2014
SINGAPORE, Nov. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The inaugural Asia Corporate Excellence and Sustainability (ACES) Awards 2014, organized by the MORS Group, Malaysia was held amid much fanfare at the Fairmont Hotel in Singapore on 26November 2014. The awards showcased some of Asia's finest and best corporate leaders.
Granted at the sole discretion of the six-person Jury Panel comprising corporate leaders, consultants and experts, the ACES 2014 awardswere presented in a range of categories.
Under the Leadership category, the awards were:
- Entrepreneur of the Year / Woman Entrepreneur of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Outstanding Leaders in Asia
- Top SMEs in Asia
Under Sustainability criteria the awards were:
- Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year
- Green Company of the Year
- Community Care Company of the Year
- Best Company to Work for of the Year
- Top CSR Advocates in Asia
- Top Green Companies in Asia
- Top Community Care Companies in Asia
- Top Companies to Work for in Asia
Elaborating on the purpose and the significance of the ACES Awards, Mr. Hemant Batra, Chairman of the Jury Panel of the ACES awards 2014 said, "Any kind of growth is meaningless without excellence and sustainability... The grant of Awards for Corporate Excellence and Sustainability is an extreme and dire need at this time. Corporate Sustainability signifies a viable future and passing on a better world to our children. It is a multi-dimensional holistic approach expected from the corporate world to grow but not to the detriment of future generations."